Terms & Conditions of Enrolment
1. The Pet Owner understands that all clients enrolled with Paw by Paw (‘PBP’) must be at least 3 months of age. Clients over the age of 7 months must be desexed (puppies between the ages of 3 and 6 months are excluded).
2. Proof of up-to-date C5 vaccination must be provided. C5 certificate can be provided by your veterinarian.
3. The Pet Owner understands that they will need to confirm that their dog has not been ill within in the past 30 days. PBP reserves the right to request Veterinarian certification of the pet’s health.
4. The Pet Owner acknowledges that clients of our pet exercise program may be interacting off leash with other dogs in public spaces (enclosed dog park etc). The Pet Owner agrees to advise PBP if they would like their pet to remain on leash at all times.
5. The Pet Owner agrees to disclose any known aggressive/behavioural issues prior to their induction to PBP.
6. The Pet Owner accepts that prior to enrolment with PBP, their pet may be required to undergo an Admission Behavioural Assessment. The non-refundable cost of the assessment is $21.00 (incl.GST) and is charged to the Pet Owner. The Pet Owner further understands that while the results of the Admission Behavioural Assessment will dictate whether or not their dog is suitable for membership with PBP, their pet may require reassessing in the future, particularly if there is a negative change in its behaviour. Although this Assessment reduces the risk a dispute occurring between pets, the Pet Owner accepts that it does not eliminate this risk.
7. The Pet Owner understands and agrees that there is the risk of injuries whilst in the care of PBP.
8. The Pet Owner understands that if their pet is found diagnosed as having fleas or worms their pet will be treated immediately and the cost of treatment charged to the Pet Owner. The Pet Owner will be informed via phone call or upon drop off/pick up.
9. The Pet Owner understands that should any pet become ill or injured whilst in the care of PBP, the PBP staff will administer basic first-aid and contact the owner immediately if transfer to a veterinary clinic for further treatment is required. Any expenses incurred are at the cost of the Pet Owner. PBP will make every effort to contact the pets veterinarian, however reserves the right to transfer to its nominated clinic; Ascot Veterinary Surgery, 223 Lancaster Rd, Ascot QLD 4007.
10. The Pet Owner acknowledges that PBP staff may use certain forms of corrective behaviour techniques (in no way detrimental to the pet) to maintain an enjoyable and safe environment.
11. The Pet Owner understands that if their pet begins to display aggressive behavior, PBP may terminate its membership. Any monies in credit will be refunded to the Pet Owner.
12. The Pet Owner shall be liable for all expenses incurred by PBP in obtaining treatments for their pet(s).
13. The Pet Owner understands that where PBP shares care and responsibility with another party (e.g. neighbours, family and/or friends, PBP liability is void.
14. All Pet Holiday clients must be collected by the respected owners prior to 6:30pm or the time agreed. All late pickups will incur a surcharge of $10.00 per 15 minute increment, up to the overnight charge.
15. The Pet Owner accepts all liability and shall indemnify PBP, its employees, agents and/or representatives from any claims or actions of any kind arising from any loss , injury or harm that their pet sustains or inflicts upon another pet or person whilst in the care of PBP. The Pet Owner shall reimburse PBP for all services rendered, and services sought from third parties such as medical treatment in relation to any loss, injuries or harm sustained by your pet or inflicted by your pet upon a person whilst in the care of PBP.
By engaging with, and accepting services from, PBP you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions regarding the enrolment and continual service of my animal(s) by PBP and that you waive certain legal rights by signing and agreeing to this document.